Grants & Application Information
Who Should Apply?
We're looking for creatives and artists from numerous different disciplines who want to bring their work to a wider audience.
This could be visual arts, performing arts, literary arts, film, music, design, or other creative fields.
Our Creative Committee is excited to see what you've been working on.
How much are the Grants?
We want the impact of HAB Projects to be felt far and wide. Creativity inspires us in all its forms and we want to create a platform that continues to bring it to the world.
HAB Projects Grants are purposefully kept open to interpretation. We want to see what you've been working on.
Grants will be awarded to creatives from all different disciplines in the range of $1,000 - $5,000.
The Creative Committee
An assembly of successful artists in their own right.
The Creative Committee is on a mission to elevate craft and creativity from the next generation of culture makers. They’re the decision makers of the HAB Projects grants and will be selecting the rightful recipients.
Their focus is on projects that epitomise commitment to craft and sparking a cultural impact.
What's the Committee looking for?
HAB Projects applicants will be judged by the Creative Committee on five key components:
1. Commitment to Craft - The artistic and cultural significance of the project, demonstrating a commitment to quality.
2. Impact - How well the work will resonate with our culture.
3. Reach - How and where the project will connect with its audience.
4. Effective Planning - How will the plan all come together?
5. Financial Responsibility - Providing an indication on how the grant will be spent.
Applications for Round 1 of HAB Projects have now closed.